Buenos Aires C.F.
Sourcing Specialist Senior - Argentina
Sourcing Specialist Senior - Argentina
Jones Lang LaSalle
Lugar del puesto
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
Tipo de puesto:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is primarily responsible for the lead strategic sourcing operation in Argentina for all JLL Service lines. Responsible for executing sourcing strategies for local and regional initiatives, identifying and leading appropriately field resources, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues.
Closely supporting JLL teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the clients and the JLL global operation.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES Roles and Responsibilities:
§ Functional Leadership
- Provide strategic Supply Chain Management & Procurement direction across functional areas and programs that involve strategic outsourcing and vendor management across multiple disciplines.
- Serve as subject expert for the category area to maintain and develop this knowledge.
- Support and drive initiatives for defined key suppliers of the category.
- Active vendor management in the form of quarterly business reviews.
- Manage the RFP, pricing and negotiation process on behalf of JLL. Setting savings targets and goals for the SCMP program and developing metrics for tracking.
- Implementing and maintaining procurement rules and standards set by JLL.
§ Client/Stakeholder Management
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the collation of category requirements including spend, demand, supplier requirements in a logical format from the business units/end markets.
- Drive business relationship with other team members.
- Assist Supplier Custodian and Contract Owner in the resolution of escalated supplier issues and ensure appropriate supplier management and performance metrics are agreed.
§ Business Operations
- Design sourcing plans and deliver those strategies directly or indirectly, as business requires. Balance the business needs, company risk and supply market capability to determine the optimum route to maximum value.
- Ensure sourcing strategies are aligned with the global category strategy, plan and targets.
- Continually assess the global and regional market environment, supply base and identify major industry trends and threats. Use this knowledge to define optimum strategy for the group.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
§ Bachelor degree in Business or similar
§ Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Procurement/Supply Chain, at least 3 years working in a Manager position.
§ Relevant work experience managing indirect spend with knowledge of procurement for services related to facilities and project management will be highly regarded.
§ Management of outsourcing relationships and the ability to accomplish results through vendor management.
§ Excellent Inter-personal, organizational skills and strong analytical ability.
§ Excellent communication skills both written and oral and the ability to manage dispute situations.
§ Experience in Shared Service Centers and Procurement Operations (P2P)
§ Excellent PC skills, proficient in all MS applications.
§ Proficiency in English and local language is desirable.
Critical Competencies for Success
§ Competency in financial modeling, feasibility studies and total cost of ownership analysis.
§ Ability to analyze complex problems and generate solutions.
§ Exhibit exceptional relationship management and conflict management capabilities in order to guide the company- vendor relationships.
Other Personal Characteristics
§ Ability to mentor, coach and work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
§ Ability to set own work priorities and amend them to meet other operational requirements.
§ Exhibits honesty and trustworthiness.
§ Open to new ideas and willing to challenge the status quo.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin quesea responsable por ello.
- Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Supervisor de Producción para incorporarse a una importante empresa metalúrgica de zona Norte. Las principales tareas son: • Cumplir con los indicado [...]
- ¡El primer paso es postular, el segundo conseguir tus sueños! Esta es tu oportunidad para formar parte de una empresa líder y el único Contact Center dentro del Ranking de Great Place To Wor [...]
- CARIDAD RELACIONES EFECTIVAS busca ASESORES COMERCIAL FREE LANCE con experiencia en la venta de productos intangibles pref. Cursos, capacitación, talleres, charlas, etc. Nos enfocamos en un perfi [...]
- Required Knowledge: Demonstrate extensive knowledge and a proven record of success in the following areas: - Application and technical subject matter, analytical skills and resolving complex pr [...]