100% remote job
Latam Erp Solution Consultant Implementation | Pipe17 | Argentina
Our agreement with employees
Pipe17 is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At Pipe17, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. We try to set up an environment where every employee can feel deep pride in the work they do.
ERP Solution Consultants,
Implementation at Pipe17 are involved in pre-sales, and actively taking ownership of the customer onboarding, and post-sales support work, taking ownership of the customer’s requirements and problems from start to finish. Pre-sales can involve requirements gathering and demos and on-boarding is one part project manager and one part implementation lead. Onboarding is the process of working with the customer and managing their migration to and adoption of the Pipe17 platform. Post-sales involves technical support and customizations and upselling additional functionality over time.
You’re empathetic. You’ll be working directly with customers using our services as they encounter and overcome problems. You’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help point them in the right direction.
You can prioritize and have the ability to say no to customers. You’re a self- starter, manager, owner (can drive things to results). You have great communication skills (written and verbal)
You like variety and enjoy multifaceted roles. As a part of a distributed team,
you excel with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact and build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
You have experience within the ecommerce space such as one or more of the following: Shopify, Big Commerce, Woo Commerce, etc and B2B sales platforms, point-of-sale systems, ERPs, 3PLs/warehouse management systems, cart rover, order and inventory management systems such as Stitch labs, Brightpearl, Cin7, and SaaS connectivity solutions such as Dell Boomi, Workato, Zapier etc.
- “Own the customer” as the single point of contact, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across all activities of the customers’ post-sale journey
- Be the main technical point of contact guiding the customer to leverage Pipe17 based on best practices and technical knowledge
- Be consultative and build in-depth customer relationships and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Lead multiple projects during the implementation phase and be viewed as an expert in solution design, development and troubleshooting. You may do planning, estimation, requirements gathering/analysis for larger customers
- Translate business requirements into product use cases or technical requirements
- Configure Pipe17 products based on customer requirements. Serve as a point of internal escalation on technical issues within the Support org
- Perform troubleshooting and development assistance to Pipe17 customers and resolve problems when possible, engaging engineering as needed
- Coach and educate customers to improve adoption of Pipe17
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales) to complete customer goals, be the “Voice of the Customer” to provide visibility and/or escalations, and maintain strong referenceability across your book of customers
- Create and improve documentation to help customers and partners help themselves
- Document onboarding steps for future reference and to transition to other teams as needed
Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the software/tech industry
- Onboarding background – Customer onboardings with Netsuite, Acumatica or other ERP
- Understand integrations (using REST APIs) with cloud systems
- Experience with configuring SAAS products
- Ecommerce experience highly desired
- Mid-market focus on customers
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Solid project management and customer management skills
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Retirement plan
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation
Pipe17 is a venture funded software startup headquartered in Seattle, WA with a significant presence in the San Francisco Bay area.
We offer an innovative SaaS platform for ecommerce operations that automates management of order, inventory and product flows between 100+ ecommerce applications.
Using Pipe17 our customers grow faster and serve their customers better all while reducing operational costs.
We are a solution business with innovative technology that is 10-100X faster than competitors. Selling both direct and through a growing network of partners, we are growing fast with many happy customers.
Pipe17 is backed by GLP Partners, a leading investor in the ecommerce logistics space. We recently raised a large round of capital to fund our growth, which you can read about here.
Tagged as: remote, remote job, virtual, Virtual Job, virtual position, Work at Home, work from home
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
100% remote job Latam Erp Solution Consultant Implementation | Pipe17 | Argentina Our agreement with employees Pipe17 is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our emplo [...]
100% remote job Latam Erp Solution Consultant Implementation | Pipe17 | Argentina Our agreement with employees Pipe17 is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our empl [...]
100% remote job Business Solution Consultant | AppDirect | Argentina About AppDirect Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDire [...]
At #Cognizant, we have an ideal opportunity for you to be part of one of the largest companies in the digital industry worldwide. A company where we look for people who contribute new ideas, experien [...]