Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
The Front Desk Agent-Experience Leader will be our #1 fan! Is the heart and soul of Selina, leading the Experiences at the unit level by bringing the location's concept to life, ensuring we deliver memorable experiences to our guests, visitors, and staff aligned with our brand and mission.
This role will be successfully executed by managing all the content,
programming design and execution at the location working hand in hand with internal and external parties, managing the required support from other departments' staff and in close relation with the Cluster Experience Manager.
The Front Desk Agent-Experience Leader will work part time in a Front of the House role including but not limited to reception and tour desk.
The key to excelling in this role is to have a social personality, enjoy interacting with people from around the world on a daily basis, be well-organized, have great time management skills, strategic creativity and critical observation skills.
What you will be doing
Front Desk Agent Functions:
- Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all guests, in line with our vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing, and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- Offering all Selina services such as tours, shuttle buses and rentals to customers
- Ensuring the best experience of all customers.
- To be Selina’s #1 Fan: Connect with guests and make sure to promote all experiences. Transmit knowledge, passion, emotion, energy and motivation to the location team.
- Weekly and monthly activities, programming, planning and execution, with guidance of the Cluster Experience Manager.
- Owner of Whatsapp Location Guest Chat.
In charge of keeping it alive and a place to connect.
- Owner of Whatsapp direct communication with guests.
- Heart of guest experience: Engage with customers involving the entire team throughout your shift (especially be present during check in and check out hours in order to receive feedback from guests).
- Implement the Welcome Drink. Daily gathering for new check-ins in order to connect between travelers.
- Daily Property Walk and following the Experience Checklist at least twice a week.
- Continuously Communicate & Follow Up on experience objectives and Destination Index metrics action plans with the support of the Cluster Experience Manager and the Cluster General Manager.
- Compliance on music (Soundtrack). Properly running the official Selina playlist, controlling the right volume and music selected throughout the day.
- Own the physical communication on location (brand & marketing guidelines) in its proper implementation and constant update. (print & place)
- Support content creation for social media at location level.
- Provide team leadership, mentorship and supervision to location-based staff for Experience metrics success.
- Tell guests and visitors about our tours and transportation. Share the characteristics of these unique experiences that will help them create unforgettable memories.
- Promote the sale of Cowork, Retail, T&T;, Surf, Spa and Wellness during their shift and communicate to the rest of the team their individual daily and weekly targets, and be the engine that moves them to achieve their targets.
- Support management of local community relations.
- Host residency & exchange program at the location,
by supporting content creators on getting the best images/photos/experiences that the location has to offer.
- Reply to all online reviews and post-saty surveys in a timely and informative manner.
- Be the point of contact for experience boards, content creators and artis when on site.
What you need for the role
- Must speak English and the local language of the country of application.
- Previous experience in hotels, restaurants and managing on site activities. Experience working with lifestyle brands and marketing of events is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PMS systems is an advantage.
- Teaching certification in any related art/music/wellness/cultural area is an advantage.
- Experience with PR, brand management, event production, retail, design, and festivals is an advantage.
- Grassroots experience working in multicultural environments with a diverse group of local and global stakeholders.
- Experience in managing community relations.
- Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite proficiency.
- Knowledge and sensitivity of local culture.
- Social, energetic, creative & fun spirited personality.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to network and negotiate.
- Experience in group facilitation.
Location: Salta, Argentina
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description Who we are Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beau [...]
We are looking for an energetic Experience Leader - Salta to join our collaborative team at Selina LTD in Salta, Salta. Growing your career as a Full Time Experience Leader - Salta is an amazing opp [...]
We are searching for an energetic Senior Operations Engineer to join our passionate team at LHR Américas in Salta, Salta. Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Operations Engineer is an incredi [...]
English version follows Gerente de Operaciones de Planta - Únase a un nuevo y emocionante proyecto y contribuya al crecimiento del negocio de los materiales para baterías. - Colabore con un equipo [...]