Health Tech Academy
Detalles del empleo
Así es como las especificaciones del empleo se alinean con tus preferencias de empleo.Administra tus preferencias de empleo en cualquier momento en tu perfil.
Tipo de empleo
B2B Enterprise Account Executive
Job Locations: Remote
Functional Department: B2B Sales
Type: Full-Time (Contractual)
Vision: Transforms students’ lives through Innovating workforce development models addressing skillset gaps
Mission: Transforms students’ lives by curating university programs and mapping them to certifications aligned to the emerging job market through apprenticeship and upskilling programs
At EdTech Ventures, we are committed to upholding the following core values:
P*assion |Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution [ PRAISE* ]
Overview: EdTech Ventures (ETV) is a workforce development venture studio with QuickStart, Workforce Institute, PaceLearn and Health Tech Academy as its portfolio companies. Each portfolio company specializes in workforce and career development and trains people in emerging job roles in partnership with academic partners (colleges & universities)
ETV is seeking an experienced professional in the B2B Enterprise Account Executive Team with a history of over performance in acquiring new accounts. As a Enterprise AE, you are passionate and enthusiastic about acquiring new clients. You will work with the marketing team and the BDR team to prospect and generate new contacts. The goal is to the demo the product, close sales and achieve a monthly target. The focus is around companies that fall within the Enterprise space i.e companies with more than 2000 employees.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
· Win new accounts within the Enterprise vertical by working with marketing, BDR team and prospecting
· Work independently and in combination with internal resources to develop and execute prospecting strategies to identify, qualify and close new business.
· Perform as self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business.
· Set virtual meetings with business leaders and decision makers including “C” level executives across all verticals with companies with more than 2000 employees.
· Deliver compelling customer presentations that expertly articulate the ETV value proposition.
· Develop, maintain and grow an ongoing pipeline.
· Maintain current and accurate information on account status and sales activity in CRM system.
· Manage the sales process from initial contact through close using CRM system.
· Accurately forecast business.
· Develop and deploy strategies for securing new accounts.
· Apply solution sales skills to manage account cycles.
Education- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Knowledge and Experience
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to be likewise.
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization.
- Partnership experience must demonstrate ability to exceed targets.
A keen understanding of the steps involved in a partnership cycle and ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale is required.
- Ability to sell strategic solution that enables clients to more effectively manage cost and develop their talent.
- Be able to call high in an organization and interact with senior level corporate management.
- Operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate ETV’s offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Possess understanding of current technologies important to Information Technology professionals.
- Ability to develop and sustain critical relationships across client and prospect base.
- Exceptional overall communication skills.
- Ability to prospect into net new Federal accounts.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of backgrounds, levels and positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are in need of a persistent Senior Enterprise Account Executive LATAM - Remote to join our stellar team at Waterplan (YC S21) in Argentina. Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Enterprise Ac [...]
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Senior Enterprise Account Executive LATAM - Remote to join our energetic team at Waterplan in Argentina. Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Enterprise A [...]
Job Category Sales Job Details Enterprise Account Executive - Chilean Market Importante empresa, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in [...]
Company Description: You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace We are a market share leader & an 11x magic quadrant leader We invest more in R&D; than some of our competitors’ total revenue, a [...]