This remote job is targeting candidates for our Argentina Office.
Simplistic is looking for a UI/UX Designer to be a key member of our high-growth Design Team. As the UI/UX Designer, you will be solving design problems while wearing multiple hats and owning all facets of design, including content strategy, wire-framing, art direction, and interaction design.
In particular, we are looking for individuals who have a sharp attention to detail, strong work ethic, and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, while remaining accountable and meeting project deadlines. The ability to communicate and effectively work cross-functionally with the team and leadership is also critical to being successful!
Simplistic is the go-to agency for Shopify Plus. We design, develop and optimize e-commerce websites for the world's most ambitious brands. Our clients include Allswell Home, Floyd Home, Loeffler Randall, and Hubble Contacts. We are trusted advisors and growth partners to the business, always striving to learn, provide insights, solve complex problems and contribute positive impact.
We're a team of 50+ strategists, client managers, designers and developers, spread across the US and Argentina. We've doubled in size over the last year and we're looking for more bright, ambitious and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Simplistic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
As a Web Designer this role could include:
- Work with design director to help ideate, wireframe, design and prototype websites
- Collaborate with strategists to help identify the client's brand, audience,
messaging and overarching goals to influence design decisions
- Create design systems that outline UI elements and type styles to help ensure consistency throughout the design process
- Collaborate with developers to create detailed site functionality notes and provide seamless handoff from design to development
- Engage in review sessions with other designers to give and receive constructive feedback to help ensure the best results
- Present solutions to clients and be able to back up design choices
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Experience in website development lifecycles for first-time websites to redesign
- Well versed in design best practices of color, layout, aesthetics, and balance
- Proficiency with cloud-based design tools (Adobe creative cloud, Figma, and/or sketch preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion (oral and written)
- Works efficiently under tight deadlines
- Experience with Shopify
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS languages
- Knowledge of content strategy, Information Architecture, UX design and Usability
Please Send the Following for Consideration:
- An online Portfolio
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Looking for an experienced user-centric UI/UX designer to rework existing (and in the future new) pages of B2C SaaS. Expecting you to work on Figma. Hello, there.Our team of designers are interested a [...]
ABOUT US: Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn. JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position [...]
ABOUT US : Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs so you keep 100% of what you earn. - JOB TYPE : Freelance, Contract Position (n [...]
ABOUT US:Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.• JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no [...]