Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
The CSESR Business Analyst provide support for content development and procurement support during the planning and procurement phases of the NM Child Support Enforcement System (CSES). The . BA will work closely with the NTT DATA PM, client, contracted vendors and business users to collect and analyze information to ensure requirements and business needs are met and to provide recommendations to the state project team on project issues, risks and observations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Provide support for collection, documentation, and tracking of enterprise requirements
• Assist the monitoring of outcomes of project controlling activities such as risk identification and mitigation, issue resolution, budget status, change requests affecting scope to ensure processes are being utilized, are effective, and updated as needed
• Support PMO methodology, process, and implementation guidance
• Attend project and status meetings; prepare or contribute to status reports and agendas for meetings
• Collaborate with team members to provide subject matter expertise and assistance as applicable
• Develop and maintain positive client relationship and expectations
• Monitor vendor performance on assigned projects
• Manage communication, coordination and performance of other stakeholders as needed
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 6 years of healthcare IT project business analysis experience
• Experience with Child Support Enforcement systems and Office of Child Support Enforcement’s (OCSE) rules and regulations.
For Colorado Candidates
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules,
NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $84,000 - 126,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D; insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
Nearest Major Market: Santa Fe
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Technology
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are looking to hire a focused Analista de Marketing Santa Fe to join our productive team at Servicios Viales de Santa Fe S.A in Santa Fe, Santa Fe. Growing your career as a Full Time Analista de [...]
Atender las solicitudes de información y/o consultas efectuadas por el usuario -registrado o no- a través del portal web. Legitimación Tu consentimiento Destinatario Podrán acceder a t [...]
Camping Retail Sales Specialist (PT) - $16.65/hour - Santa Fe Apply Share Posted Date 02-12-2023 Job ID 27076 Job Function Retail Sales REI City Santa Fe REI State New Mexico REI Locatio [...]
Clothing & Footwear Retail Sales Specialist (PT) - $16.65/hour - Santa Fe Apply Share Posted Date 02-12-2023 Job ID 27077 Job Function Retail Sales REI City Santa Fe REI State New Mexico [...]