Order to Invoice Legal - Finance Operations Manager Job
Requisition ID: #
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of
all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office
to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to
mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more
efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the
competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate
profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
O2I SW&M; Finance Operations Analyst – Contract Specialist Team Manager.
• Lead contract preparation process for submission to SAP
customers and potential customers: secure correct and timely drafting, re-
drafting and finalization of contracts. Engage, assess and solve complex
• Prepare contracts for submission to SAP customers and potential
customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contract and/or
licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and
services including maintenance and training .
• Escalation resource for questions or issues coming from regional
and/or market unit entities. Primary point of contact for coordination of
overall team activities.
• Coordinate team´s interaction with Sales, Pricing and Revenue
Recognition. Responsible of securing pricing guidelines are followed.
Coordinate team´s actions to avoid any revenue deferrals.
• Responsible for the monitor of contract cancellation dates,
trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non- revenue
generating issues (terminations, name changes, etc.).
• Explain complex contract terms and deal structures to customers
• Review and approve/reject Deal Approvals (DA)/GAFs and ensure
contracts terms and conditions accurately reflect such DA/GAF, conform to
internal policies and are SOX compliant.
• Responsible for the on time processing of customer sales orders
into SAP systems.
• Ensure internal and external queries are address within the
agreed Service Level Agreement.
• Anticipate problems and initiate actions to resolve them using
professional concepts, company policies and procedures
• Drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects,
reporting and monitoring activities.
• People Management (Building the team, creating the future,
managing performance, developing people)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor´s degree (Law preferred)
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
• Able to work in virtual environments.
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize and solve problems.s with
little direct supervision
• Strong work ethics.
• Prefer at least 5 years of experience with software licensing
• Working experience within a share service center. (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its
diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the
unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to
providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and
are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or
to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to
Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmericasap or
Careers.LatinAmericasap, APJ: Careers.APJsap, EMEA: Careerssap). Requests for
reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Docentes de matemática para tutorías académicas
de Confidencial en Buenos Aires
Contador Semi Senior de Impuestos
de Empresa en Buenos Aires
Captación de Fondos en vía pública para ONG - Mendoza
de Empresa Reservada en Mendoza
Jefe de Planta
de Sociedad anónima en Buenos Aires
de Empresa Reservada en Buenos Aires
Gerente de Operaciones
de Empresa en Buenos Aires
de Empresa en Córdoba
Distribuidor / a - Corredor / a - Vendedor / a c / cartera p / sumar a sus ingresos rubro alimenticio
de Busqueda reservada en Buenos Aires