Document Management Admin Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Document Management Admin
Career Level: Experienced
Administration and Support
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Buenos Aires
Postal Code: C1430DAH
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Support the Project Leader for FastPower to manage
project documentation deliverables by providing comprehensive document control
and management: to implement a document control process for creating document
in the data base and customized for the project as per contractual
This role will also be responsible for driving compliance with RIM, BCP and
other document management control procedures for Global Operations.
– Liaise with customers/partners to follow-up the project documentation and
record the customers comments & replies related to the documentation within
– Support the Project Leader in the Document Management process definition
– Prepare project procedures related to the Document Management process.
– Manage all project document transactions for the company ensuring all
relevant information is accurately recorded on the system.
– Submit documents to customer & check that submission status are integrated
– Track customer comments and answers, along with document resubmission.
– Manage customer return status of project documentation within the system.
– Record all necessary document receipts.
– Support collation, storage and archiving of all project manuals with
– Archive all project documents at the end of the project in electronic and
paper form if required.
– Proactively monitor and maintain the document deliverables list with the
guidance of the Project Leader.
– Produce reports and statistics to inform the project team of the status of
the documentation of the project.
– Ensure that all printing, collating, packaging and posting of documents to
the required parties is carried out to the standards specified and within the
Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience
in Document/Project Management).
Experience of direct contact with customer and subcontractors representative
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Strong oral and written communication skills.Strong
interpersonal and leadership skills.Ability to work independently.Strong
problem solving skills.
Gerente de Ventas
de Clarity Management en Santa Fe
Relevamiento de datos/Mystery Shopper
de Busqueda reservada en Buenos Aires
Vendedor telefónico - No es Call Center
de Baco Club en Buenos Aires
de Clarity Management en GBA Sur
Analista de Optimización y Analytics
de Confidencial en Buenos Aires
Coordinador de Operaciones
de Confidencial en Buenos Aires
de Sociedad anónima en Buenos Aires
Clasificación y Digitalización de Documentos
de Empresa en Buenos Aires