Corporate Investment Bank – Derivatives Operations Analyst
About this opportunity
Buenos Aires has been recently appointed as one of the new strategic locations
to provide critical Operations support to the Corporate Investment Bank, major
business line within the company.
With a firm growing scope of roles and job opportunities, we are interested in
hiring the best professionals looking for new challenges, willingness to learn
and ambition to build a premium career.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide comprehensive support
the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the
Corporate Investment Bank.
* Full operational support to derivatives & other financial instruments which are traded globally.
* Exposure to high daily volumes and large amounts.
* Ensure timelines and service delivery standards are continually achieved.
* Risk mitigation and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
* Comply with policies, procedures and controls at all times for the safety of company and clients.
* Partnerships with multiple groups within the company such as technology, finance and other operation teams.
* Identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
* Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
* Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
* Internal and external client service orientation.
* Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
* Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
* Banking Industry Experience and risk management is a plus.
* Availability to work from 12 to 21 or 13 to 22
Tecnicos para mantenimiento edilicio
de INDUS - Recursos Humanos en Buenos Aires
de Zivot Consultora en RH en Buenos Aires
Operario de producción/ zona San Martin
de Assistem en Buenos Aires
de Adecco - Región NORTE GBA en Buenos Aires
Líder de Gestión de Negocios
de Per-Sé - Consultora de RR.HH. en Mendoza
de Ferrum S.A. de Ceramica y Metalurgia en Buenos Aires
Medico/a Especialista en Tocoginecología
de Join Solutions SRL en Neuquén
Ejecutivo de Ventas - Importante Distribuidora
de Pullmen Servicios Empresarios S.A. en Buenos Aires