Data Scientist Specialist
Accenture Researchers provide data, analysis and insights to Accenture,
working closely with the Managing Directors of each of the industries,
geographies and businesses. We work in four main areas:
· New business opportunities: helping Accenture understand markets and
companies and identifying ways in which we can help clients become high-
performance businesses and governments. A typical analysis might be an in-
depth company diagnostic to look at a bank or insurer’s financial and
strategic health or an overview of a sector of the market to identify trends
or assess the impact of regulation, mergers and other landmark events.
· Working directly with clients: client engagements where we work
alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research and industry
expertise. Typical work with our clients might be to benchmark a capability or
function; to provide best practice in an industry or project future trends and
their likely impact on the business.
· Developing thought leadership: Accenture needs original, cutting-
edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences.
Accenture Research helps create and write those viewpoints. Many of our
projects are published and quoted in the press. Others form the basis for our
issue-driven discussions with clients. In all cases the Financial Services
(FS) Analyst will be expected to contribute research, writing and thought
leadership to these projects
· Support to Accenture Strategy: Accenture Research is part of the
Growth & Strategy unit which is dedicated to the formulation and
implementation of Accenture Strategy. Typical work includes analysis of
competitors’ moves, market trends and impacts for Accenture.
Successful research is not a back-office activity; it requires people who not
only have strong research skills but who also have a client-focused mentality
and an outgoing and confident personal style. Successful researchers build
deep relationships with their peers and senior executives in the practice and
work as a team, sometimes responding to requests and sometimes proposing (and
selling) research ideas.
We have 200 researchers in our international team. Most specialize in an
industry or business line (such as Insurance or Capital Markets); some bring a
particular research skill (such as survey research or financial analysis) and
many combine two or more areas of expertise. On any given project we will
bring together researchers with the best combination of industry, geographic
and technical skills to provide the relevant expertise for the particular
Key Responsibilities include:
– Build data science research assets that differentiate Accenture Research
in the market
– Develop and write research proposals and market and sell the capability
to clients internally. Collaborate in raising awareness and understanding of
data science research tools and outputs in Accenture and Accenture Research
(text analytics, sentiment analysis, data-wrangling, machine learning, web-
– Assist in growing data science skills in the team, ie. organizing
learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities.
– Interact and collaborate with economists and industry researchers
– Help develop a strategy for boosting the role of data science in current
and future thought leadership for Accenture Research.
– Represent Accenture Research in client-facing situation, for instance in
proposals and live presentations where a core part of the research solution
resides in data science.
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
1) Database Management and Data Structuring
* Expert in relational databases and Big Data / analytics and able to advises on ideal data structures
* Able to apply scripting language for ETL (extract, transform, load) processes on structured and non-structured databases
* Analyze, interpret and make sense of complex data on various formats (text, numeric, image, etc.) and provide solutions to data challenges
* Validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements
* Incorporate business requirements into data science research design specifications.
* Develops data warehouse models and prepare reports for end users
2) Statistical Analysis:
* Solid knowledge of statistical techniques is expected.
* Knowledge of an analysis tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, EVIEWS, Matlab or Mathematica.
* Proficient in Tableau and R interface with Tableau
* Ability to apply statistical and forecasting techniques
· Curious, data fan with strong research drive
· Solution oriented: Pragmatic approach to research problems
· Proven ability to work in teams and intercultural environments as
well as flexibility to work with team mates in different time zones.
· Strong people developer/teacher/coach
· Entrepreneurial attitude. Creative and independent approach to
· Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity
and resilience to stress against stretch goals and deadlines.
· Strong, business oriented communications skills (focus on actionable
intelligence) and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
Qualifications: A post graduate degree/qualification Computer application / Statistics / Data Mining/Knowledge Discovery/Econometrics AND with an undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Economics
* 2+ years of Relational Database / Data Warehousing experience
* ETL experience (Extract, Transform and Load) tools such as Talend, Pentaxo or Alteryx.
* Strong design and development skills.
* Experience in requirements gathering and data analysis.
* Experience in Advanced Data Visualization (preferably Tableau).
* Experience in statistics software like SPSS, Stata, R, eViews or similar.
chofer para chasis, semis o articulados
de transportes juan amendolia srl. en Buenos Aires
Telemarketers para nuestro Call Center propio
de Sotel Group SRL en Buenos Aires
de RANDSTAD en Santa Fe
Gestor de Cobranzas Telefónicas-Turno Tarde
de V/N GLOBAL BPO en Buenos Aires
CHOFER BUS TURISTICO
de Importante Empresa de Servicios Turisticos en Buenos Aires
Analista programador Java - Villa Ballester
de Experis en Buenos Aires
Supervisora de Ventas para La Matanza EVENTUAL
de Natura Cosméticos en Buenos Aires
de Importante empresa del rubro IT en GBA Sur