Implementation Analyst - Benefits Start First Day
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the
challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In
this opportunity the company is looking for a Implementation Analyst to
perform in the Global Business Travel (GBT) business unit of American Express.
•To take overall responsibility & project manage the implementation of both on
& offline business into TPN Markets across LAC.
•The role of an Implementation Coordinator will also include providing support
for RFP responses, management of sales pipeline for Partner markets and ad hoc
projects as required by the business.
• Take overall responsibility & project manage Implementations (Offline &
Online) – to include moves, closures and ad hoc projects as required by the
• Create bespoke project plan for each client.
• Be the focal point of contact for the project team during the implementation
• Ensure the Global Implementation process is followed (pre-assessment through
to post-implementation stage).
• Lead the implementation kick off meeting – format either formal meeting or
conference call depending on client requirements.
• Ensure all project members are aware of their roles &responsibilities.;
• Lead weekly calls, produce call notes & agenda’s.
• Ensure the project remains on track, all tasks completed within deadline.
• Report and escalate any challenges that may jeopardize project to whomever
• Understand the capabilities of the American Express tools and products (AX
Connect, @work, Pre Trip Approval tool, etc) – advise clients of functionality
and impact of each product/tool.
• During LAC Regional & Global Implementations, attend calls as required – produce relevant updates & deliver actions required by deadlines provided by
LAC Regional & Global IPMs.
• When necessary create communication strategy with CGM for review with
• Execute readiness assessment.
• Conduct post implementation meeting and handover to SDN& CGM.
• Improve Implementation procedures/timelines.
• Provide support during sales bid process.
• Provide weekly status report to line Manager.
• Manage sales pipeline for TPN markets across the region.
• Support RFP responses as needed.
•Position might require international travel (10%)
* American Express Global Business Travel provides end-to-end corporate travel and meetings program management – for companies of all sizes and across all industries – through best-in-class booking technology, smart analytics, worldwide strategic partnerships, and exceptional care.
Our presence in nearly 140 countries on six continents means that, no matter
where our clients do business, we’re nearby and ready to help them succeed.
That’s why companies around the world, including 37 of the 100 largest travel
spenders in the , trust American Express Global Business Travel with their
most precious asset of all, their people.
American Express Global Business Travel (“GBT”) is a joint venture that is not
wholly-owned by American Express Company or any of its subsidiaries (“American
Express”). “American Express Global Business Travel”, “American Express” and
the American Express logo are trademarks of American Express, and are used
under limited license.
Gerente de Ventas
de Clarity Management en Santa Fe
Relevamiento de datos/Mystery Shopper
de Busqueda reservada en Buenos Aires
Vendedor telefónico - No es Call Center
de Baco Club en Buenos Aires
de Clarity Management en GBA Sur
Analista de Optimización y Analytics
de Confidencial en Buenos Aires
Coordinador de Operaciones
de Confidencial en Buenos Aires
de Sociedad anónima en Buenos Aires
Clasificación y Digitalización de Documentos
de Empresa en Buenos Aires