Finance Management Program - FMP Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Global Growth Organization Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Finance Management Program – FMP
Career Level: EL
Leadership and Pipeline Programs
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Buenos Aires
Postal Code: C1430DAH
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: GE’s Financial Management Program (FMP) is widely
considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many
successful GE management careers. FMP develops leadership and analytical
skills through classroom training and key assignments. There are individual
FMP programs specific to many of GE’s businesses
Essential Responsibilities: FMP is an intensive two-year entry-level program
spanning four rotational assignments. These assignments may include:
– Financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting,
management, or commercial finance.
– The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive
seminars to equip
you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
– The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed
world-class financial leaders for exciting careers.
– FMP, as part of GE’s culture of continuous learning and development,
provides you with the
opportunity for accelerated career growth
Qualifications/Requirements: Superior academic achievement; Degree in one of
the following disciples is a must:
– Finance, Accounting, Business Studies Economics or Mathematics.
-Graduation date MUST be between 2014 and 2016
– Academic excellence with financial or quantitative interest/competency.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proven leadership ability and initiative.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
– Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile
– Fluent English
– Work permit in Argentina
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Pasantía Abastecimiento / Quilmes y Costa Salguero
de AB InBev - Cervecería y Maltería Quilmes en Buenos Aires
Coordinador de Tecnología de la Información -Buenos Aires
de Busqueda reservada en Buenos Aires
Técnico de Mantenimiento Electrónico
de ARRIVE RRHH en Buenos Aires
empleada administrativa-contable unicamente CON ESXPERIENCIA
de MANUFACTURA TEXPORT en GBA Sur
Analista de Procesos y Procedimientos
de Sils Consultores en Buenos Aires
Atención al Público - Admisión
de PASTEKO S A en Buenos Aires
de CYE en Entre Ríos
Vendedores para oficinas móviles - Tucumán
de GDB Comunicaciones SRL en Tucumán