Wind Technical Leader Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Wind Technical Leader
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Buenos Aires, Santiago
Postal Code: C1430DAH
Relocation Assistance: No
– Leads the preparation of technical proposals as a central member of the
Commercial and Sales Team.
– Matrix leadership of the technical team, including Application Engineering,
EHS, Product Engineering, Renewables Product Line, and all other technical
disciplines necessary for proposals.
– Functions as the accountable resource for ensuring high quality, well
defined, complete & accurate technical proposals, which help position
Renewables to win profitable and executable orders.
– Owns the technical analysis of customer inquiries, RFQs (Request for
Quotations), or tenders, to determine proposal requirements, scope of supply,
and winning equipment configurations.
– Resource to support Team in closing orders at any stage, by providing
technical expertise and timely responses to customer requirements.
– Responsible to participate in cycle time reduction, proposal quality
improvement, and technical Risk analysis and optimization.
– Participation in Renewables risk review processes.
– Participation in the Renewables handoff/transition from ITO to project
implementation and associated critical process steps.
– Participation in functions such as technical strategy development,
technical risk management, technical issues resolutions, TL tools development
& deployment, simplification, growth and six sigma initiatives.
– Experience in power or wind projects (tender preparation/ project
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
– Minimum of 5) years professional working experience.
– Demonstrated ability to work in matrix team environment.
– Experience working with customers and internal project teams.
– Travel required away from assignment location up to 25%.
– Fluent in Spanish and English.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or other discipline preferred.
– Basic knowledge of Mechanical Loads Analysis and ASR Process
– Working knowledge of wind turbine components (gearbox, blades, tower,
– Additional language skills ( Portuguese)
– Black Belt certified (GE Employees only)
– Familiarity with GE systems such as ITO (Inquiry to Order), Risk reviews,
and Sales Force (GE Employees only).
Pasantía Abastecimiento / Quilmes y Costa Salguero
de AB InBev - Cervecería y Maltería Quilmes en Buenos Aires
Coordinador de Tecnología de la Información -Buenos Aires
de Busqueda reservada en Buenos Aires
Técnico de Mantenimiento Electrónico
de ARRIVE RRHH en Buenos Aires
empleada administrativa-contable unicamente CON ESXPERIENCIA
de MANUFACTURA TEXPORT en GBA Sur
Analista de Procesos y Procedimientos
de Sils Consultores en Buenos Aires
Atención al Público - Admisión
de PASTEKO S A en Buenos Aires
de CYE en Entre Ríos
Vendedores para oficinas móviles - Tucumán
de GDB Comunicaciones SRL en Tucumán