Site Erection Engineer (For Future Roles) Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Grid Solutions
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Site Erection Engineer (For Future Roles)
Career Level: Experienced
Construction and Installation
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Buenos Aires
Postal Code: C1430DAH
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: To support Site Manager in managing all site activities
including arrange all required miscllenouse installation materials and
erection tools for 380/132kV High Voltage Substation.
He will have to organize and manage all the site erection activities, prepare
the required site plans, prepare the list of required miscellaneous site
materials, implement the overall project plans till completion.
Essential Responsibilities: Responsibilities
– Review all approve drawings and ensure it availability at site.
– Arrange for the site mobilization and site office set up.
– Coordinate with SM to provide the required manpower and resources required
for successful erection.
– Supervise and manage all electrical site activities.
– Prepare and submit all site reports.
– Support SM in preparing the entire site work plan including the three weeks
look ahead plan.
– Estimate and calculate all the required site materials and follow up to
arrange such materials.
– Execute the project as per millstone date and protect the company from any
– Plan and request the required qualified, competent and cost effective
resources to execute his job on high professional manner.
– Reinforce ALSTOM position as one of the major players in substation market
by executing the project professionally in high professional manner.
– Built very good relation with the customer by understanding their position
and gain their trust and confident
– Increase the gross margin and profit for the project by using cost
effective erection method.
– Hold the responsibility on site materials and avoid materials waste and
ensure safe handling of the site materials according to ALSTOM guidelines and
– Ensure full compliance of ALSTOM rules and procedures.
– Coordinate closely with SM, site engineers and all persons to improve
project site activities.
– Carry out disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy to improve
site works activities and protect ALSTOM interest.
– Get the progress reports approved and validated by the client to improve
invoicing action and plan.
– Support and arrange for all sites training program for the client in line
with the contract obligations.
– Lead and manage the team to ensure performance standards, annual
objectives, policies and procedures are met
– Ensure the team has the right level of know-how and competency to perform
their responsibilities through coaching and development
– Regularly manage and review performance of employees according to Alstom
Performance Management cycle (PMC)
Health and Safety
– Demonstrate EHS leadership and ensure Zero Deviation Plan is implemented
within the team
– Takes responsibility to reward and encourage direct reports to take
proactive steps toward all matters related to EHS in the workplace.
– Site Plans and Schedule till energization are met. All three weeks look
ahead plans are met, all site documentation are compliled and handed over to
the PM, all surplus materials are secured and shifted to central warehouse,
all marked up drawings are compiled and submitted to site manager / project
manager, follow up and closing snags on time, complete demobilization are
completed on time.
– Completion of Alstom’s PMC for the team
– Compliance to Quality processes and procedures and ebook policies and
Qualifications/Requirements: Educational Requirements
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
Strong personalty, proactive, deep knowledge in erection sequence, strong
erection planning and reporting, good communication skills, discipline, fluent
English, strong reporting skills, very good knowledge of computer software
Technical Skills & Competencies
Knowledge of reading electrical drawings, reading clearly the interface
between electrical, mechanical and civil. Good experience and knowledge on
erection of major S/S Equipment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Desired Knowledge & Experience5 to 10 years
Tecnicos para mantenimiento edilicio
de INDUS - Recursos Humanos en Buenos Aires
de Zivot Consultora en RH en Buenos Aires
Operario de producción/ zona San Martin
de Assistem en Buenos Aires
de Adecco - Región NORTE GBA en Buenos Aires
Líder de Gestión de Negocios
de Per-Sé - Consultora de RR.HH. en Mendoza
de Ferrum S.A. de Ceramica y Metalurgia en Buenos Aires
Medico/a Especialista en Tocoginecología
de Join Solutions SRL en Neuquén
Ejecutivo de Ventas - Importante Distribuidora
de Pullmen Servicios Empresarios S.A. en Buenos Aires