EHS Techncian (For Future Roles) Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Grid Solutions
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: EHS Techncian (For Future Roles)
Career Level: Experienced
Environmental Health & Safety
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Buenos Aires
Postal Code: C1430DAH
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Provide Area managers, supervisors and workers with
advice and practical support that they require to comply with statutory and
Alstom EHS requirements
Essential Responsibilities: Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Ensure implementation of Zero Deviation Programme.
– Identify hazards for all High Risks Activities, assess the risks and define
control measures with site management
– Support supervisors to communicate risk assessments and method statements
down to the workers level.
– Continuously monitor High Risks Activities and implementation of safety
– Define and organize entry of personnel, vehicles, plants and machineries by
thorough scrutinization of their documents and issue of necessary PTW.
– Carry out EHS inspections and advise site management for improvement of
safety health and environment.
– Exercise authority to suspend work, in case of deviations in High Risk
Activities rules, until corrective actions are taken
– Control necessary PPEs are provided and worn.
– Ensure safety inductions for all new entry and safety training when
– Make sure tool box talks are performed.
– Conduct periodical EHS coordination meetings with Contractors and raise
important issues to Unit management.
– Report immediately and investigate all EHS events to a suitable level
depending upon the severity or potential severity
– Ensure preventive measures against loss of materials and production through
fire, explosion, theft, unsafe storage and unsafe transportation are in
– Regularly monitor and ensure implementation of local environmental
– Take precautions for pollution, emissions (particularly SF6 if any), energy
consumption, waste management.
– Participate in chemical management and environmental protection programme.
Health, Hygiene and Welfare:
– Ensure basic amenities are provided with good work place hygiene standard.
– Support ergonomics and well-being programmes
– Comply with Quality Procedures, work instructions and processes in ebook
and on site
– Report or resolve any non-conformity and process in a timely manner
Environment, Health and Safety
– Demonstrate commitments to EHS through participation in formal and informal
– Adhere to all safe working procedures in accordance with instructions
– Participate in the resolution of EHS issues
– Initiate actions to improve environment, health and safety where needed
– Zero severe accident
– Conformity with Alstom rules & local regulations (country/state)
– On-time reporting of EHS events
– Number of Near Misses
– Numbers of actions closed following Audits, Safety Visits & EHS inspections
– EHS induction for all employees & contractors
– Compliance to Quality processes and procedures and ebook policies and
– Recognised Health & Safety Qualification or Diploma or equivalent formal
– Engineering degree/diploma (for EHS engineer only)
– Additional qualifications as per the country regulations
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Desirable:
– Recognised Industrial Hygiene Qualification or Diploma
– Recognised Environmental Qualification or Diploma
– English both spoken and written (TOEIC – 730 equivalent required).
– Minimum 3 years work experience in Industrial field (inclusive of 2 years
of experience in EHS)
– Has been employed by a large international, technological and industrial
– Technical background (to understand the manufacturing activity)
chofer para chasis, semis o articulados
de transportes juan amendolia srl. en Buenos Aires
Telemarketers para nuestro Call Center propio
de Sotel Group SRL en Buenos Aires
de RANDSTAD en Santa Fe
Gestor de Cobranzas Telefónicas-Turno Tarde
de V/N GLOBAL BPO en Buenos Aires
CHOFER BUS TURISTICO
de Importante Empresa de Servicios Turisticos en Buenos Aires
Analista programador Java - Villa Ballester
de Experis en Buenos Aires
Supervisora de Ventas para La Matanza EVENTUAL
de Natura Cosméticos en Buenos Aires
de Importante empresa del rubro IT en GBA Sur